What to Expect:
Welcome to XYIS! This initial call kicks off the four week onboarding process and will cover the nuts and bolts of setting up the platform to your liking. This will include linking your rep code, branding, adding and removing users, setting up fee schedules and bill groups, reviewing the risk tolerance questionnaire, uploading documents and creating workflows, creating an Advisor to Client content page, as well as an overview of the investment models.
The biggest item we cover on call one is linking your rep code. Linking your individual rep code to the RobustWealth platform will kick off the process of creating a shared rep code between you, RobustWealth, and XYIS. This shared rep code will take 7-10 business days to be created after you link your rep code on the platform.
** Please Note - Linking your rep code will result in all accounts on that rep code streaming down to XYIS. If you plan to manage only some accounts on the platform and would like to keep others off to manage separately, we'll need to request an additional rep code from TD. Don't worry, our service team will walk you through this entire process.
How to Prepare:
We understand using XYIS is a big step for you to take. As such, we want you to come prepared as best as possible for each call. Below is a list of items we highly recommend having ready for this first call. If you have these items ready, we will be able to cover everything in this call and not have loose ends to wrap up on our subsequent calls together. For this call, please bring the following:
- Your TD Ameritrade rep code(s)
- Copies of your logos (PNG or JPEG)
- All advisory documents you deliver to new clients (ADV, Investment Advisory Agreement, etc.) in Microsoft Word format
- Risk tolerance questions, answers, and weights (if you'd like to customize)
- Your fee schedule(s)
- Be sure to note whether each schedule is flat, cliff, or blended tier, as well as your breakpoints and any minimum fee. You'll also need to know how often your bills are calculated, and the frequency of which you bill.
We have also created help articles to assist you with each of the areas we cover on this call. Please review these ahead of time to familiarize yourself with each part of the site and bring any questions you have so we can get you answers on them all!
- Private Label Settings - Branding your site
- Manage Access - Adding and removing users
- Fee and Bill Groups - Setting up fee schedule(s) & billing groups
- Manage Documents - Loading documents and setting up a workflow
- Advisor to Client Content - Customizing your page content for clients (ex: blog articles)
- Risk Tolerance Questionnaire - creating and sending your risk tolerance questionnaire
- Investment Models - Summary of the model portfolios
- Requesting a Second Rep Code - Allows for management of only select accounts on XYIS