Building portfolios can be as easy or as complicated as you make it. But even before determining the allocation, there are 4 factors that you MUST consider that have nothing to do with the end investments. We call them the SATs...and you must address them before building portfolios.
In this 12 minute installment we discuss:
- The SAT(s) for constructing portfolios and models
- Size (of Account)
- Build for your target client (the 80%)
- Have guard rails for portfolios
- Cash flows and transactions
- Does it matter
- Transaction based vs Asset based
- Direct Indexing buzz and faults
- Householding and Location - Does it REALLY matter
- You never get credit for saving taxes in a portfolio
- Can’t be all things to all people
- COST | CORE | CAUSE | CRAFT
- Active management is very “conventional”.
- Charge a premium for other “stuff”
As always let us know if you have any questions at email@example.com or by calling (360) 301-7579!