Shortly after quarter end, XYIS will prepare mock bills for each of your households. This will allow you to view the billing set up and make sure everything is correct and there are no errors. We'll email you a notification when these bills are ready for review. To access the bills, follow the steps below.
Accessing Mock Billing Statements
- Click on the Reporting App in the Orion Connect dashboard.
- Select "Batch Reports" from the menu on the lefthand side.
- Select the file for the current period and double click to open.
- Go to "Actions" and select "Download all Generated Reports".
- This will download a zip file containing billing statements for each client. (Pro tip: to download all invoices as one file, do the following: when looking at the batch on screen > hold shift > select all the rows > right click > download as > merge simplex.)
- Review each statement for accuracy and contact email@example.com if you have questions or see any adjustments that should be made.
Here's a video that walks you through the process:
We'll run the billing and reporting around the 7th business day after period end and transfer your funds to your sundry account once they're available.
Please Note: We use accrual accounting and dividends earned on the last market day of the quarter will be included (whereas on TD statements unsettled activity typically is excluded), meaning the account value billed may not line up exactly with clients' TD statements.