We love to talk about fees. Clients on the other hand, they HATE paying fees. But...when you say “the cost of my professional services include…” it just has a different ring to it.
In this 10 minute installment we discuss:
- “Our Fees” vs. the “Cost of Our Professional Services”
HINT: STOP talking SO much about FEEEEEEEEES!
- The only two things prospective clients care about when “comparing” or better stated “judging” you
- The five steps to having a great conversation about the cost of your services (see Dr. Jim Grubman link below for more detail)
- Why your transparency may be killing you
- Want a more in-depth series on cost / fees? Let us know and Ask XYIS
Links Referenced in this episode:
- Discussing Fees with Clients (Dr. Jim Grubman / SPDRs)
Personal Capital Advisor Fee Report (Personal Capital)
A Future-Ready Pricing Model: Finding the Right Formula in a Changing Landscape (Insights from Fidelity 2016 RIA Benchmarking Study)
Want an Audio Version?
Per your request, listen to this week’s XYIS Xtra via SoundCloud!
As always, let us know if you have any questions or comments at email@example.com or (360) 301-7579.