We live in a collaborative, consumer-centric world. But that doesn’t mean our clients get to pick, choose and personalize everything. Sure they get a say, but how do we balance collaboration with our expertise?
In this 10 minute installment we discuss:
- “Coaching” to better decisions
- The value of AB(T)C - Always be TRAINING Clients
- When collaboration makes sense and when it doesn’t with real-life examples
- Asking the right questions of clients
- You know IRAs...what about an IDA account?
- A final word of warning about client confidence - it won’t always be this easy
- Want a more in-depth series on cost/fees? Let us know and Ask XYIS
Links Referenced in this episode: