Consumers are changing. Particularly how they buy things. It’s one of the reasons so many of you have adopted new and progressive pricing models. Yet, your investment models have stayed the same and you’re still “telling” clients how to invest. This doesn’t allow them to be “invested” in their investment strategy. If you want clients to “buy-in” to your portfolios, give them some choices and let them be “invested” in the decision making process!
In this 8 minute installment you’ll discover:
- How choice creates “buy-in”
- Why no one buys anything based on “risk tolerance”
- How to create “scalable” investment choices
- How to use themes to help clients
- How creating choice actually allows you to create more value
- Have an idea for a future episode? Let us know!
Links Referenced in this episode:
Let us know if you have any questions at email@example.com!